Zoe Evangelistic Ministry regrets to inform you that Weston Carryer has gone to be
with the Lord, in his 83rd year.
Weston was admitted to Tauranga Hospital in late June 2014 after experiencing
some heart trouble. Tests revealed all four arteries were blocked, and his
aortic valve needed to be replaced. He went into surgery in Waikato Hospital on 17 July, and while the heart bypass went well, there were complications with the
aortic valve. He was in surgery for
twelve hours, and passed away at 4:20 am on 18 July 2014.
Please join in praying for his wife, Ruth, their four children,
and many grandchildren. His passing will leave a big gap in all our lives.
The funeral service for Weston Carryer was held Thursday 24 July at Bethlehem Baptist Church
The family have requested no flowers, please, but invite people to make donations to Weston's ministry. Please make cheques out to Zoe Evangelistic Ministry, and post to:
78 Maungawhare Place
Many people have asked about the future of the Ministry. This is currently being discussed by the Trustees.
About Zoe Evangelistic Ministry
Zoe Evangelistic Ministry is a charitable, non-profit-making ministry totally dedicated to:
- Spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ and extending the Kingdom of God on earth according to Mark 16:16-20 and Matthew 28:19-22. In obedience to those commands, the Ministry has conducted outreaches and seminars both in New Zealand and in various overseas countries.
- Equipping saints for work of ministry according to Ephesians 4:11-12 by conducting seminars, and by leadings teams to overseas countries and in New Zealand for evangelistic crusades. Zoe Evangelistic Ministry is also supporting missionaries overseas.
- Supporting the needs of the poor according to Matthew 25:35-40.
We Are Committed To:
Standing firm on the elements of Christ’s Gospel, and in a day when diluted messages can produce deluded people, we stress the proclamation of the Word of God featuring the four essential ministries of the Lord Jesus, to those who will believe:
- Jesus Christ the Saviour – John 3:16; Acts 4:12
- Jesus Christ the Baptiser in the Holy Spirit – Mark 1:8; Acts 2:4
- Jesus Christ the Healer – Hebrews 13:8; James 5:14-15
- Jesus Christ the Coming King - John 14:3; Thessalonians 5:16-17
Our emphasis therefore, is on JESUS, who said in John 14:6:
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."
We Believe In:
- The one true and living God, eternally existent in Three Persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The divine inspiration and the authority of Holy Scripture.
- The inherent corruption of man through the fall; the necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith alone; and the eternal separation from God of the finally impenitent.
- The Virgin Birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and abiding intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ, His second coming, and millennial reign on earth.
- Justification and sanctification of the believer through the finished work of Christ, and the resurrection of the believer in an incorruptible body.
- The Sacraments of Baptism by immersion, and the Lord’s Supper.
- The security of the believer as he abides in Christ.
- The nine gifts of the Holy Spirit for the edification, exhortation and comfort of the Church which is the Body of Christ.
About Weston Carryer
Weston was baptized in the Holy Spirit in 1977 and his whole life changed dramatically. He obeyed the call of God to become an Evangelist.
For thirty years Weston has been praying for the sick in New Zealand and he has seen the Lord heal practically every kind of sickness and disease. He has also ministered extensively overseas.
Weston and his wife, Ruth, live in Tauranga, New Zealand and have a grown-up family of four. They are members of the City Life Church, Tauranga. They believe in the power of God’s Word and that when taught and proclaimed without compromise it will be confirmed by God with signs, wonders and healings.
There are many people who can testify to the healing power of God in their lives through this Ministry. You can read some of their stories on the Testimonies page of this site.